RPL & OJT Orientation
Trainers who are already certified by the sector skill council and may need orientation on RPL delivery or OJT delivery. In this endeavour, we lay a lot of emphasis on the L&T EduTech ToT as it is practical oriented and application driven. This is also structured around what is required in a construction site.
How does this help?
- Enables the instructor to deliver as per need of the site
- Enables the instructor to adjust delivery to the site and workmen
- Enables and empowers the instructor for both yard based or site based delivery
- Teaches the instructor how to capture evidence and perform OJT (very important for on-site RPL)
- Teaches the instructor how to complete screening (very crucial)
- Teaches the instructor how to use the L&T EduTech platform for ease of deployment, tracking, Conducting assignments, evaluation, and delivery
Note : This is only available to L&T EduTech partner institutions and training providers
Additionally, on-site delivery planning is a core benefit which we deliver to our partners (to you).
As part of our engagement with our partners, while you address the on-site delivery, we support and enable you through
- LMS Platform
- Delivery Plan
- Curriculum finalisation/syllabus identification (post diagnostic)
- Training Tools
- Expert Industry consulting during deliver or prior to delivery to ensure quality output
- Learner content
- Detailed method statements with work instructions
- Assessment Checklist and Standards
- Knowledge and practical checks to enable preparation for certification
- Complete kit on requirements of practical delivery to the learner
Additionally, L&T EduTech also engages in corporate on-site training, for which L&T EduTech certified trainers who have at least 5 years of site experience will be considered. All this works for the benefit of the instructors.
Register with us as training partner or instructor by writing into email@example.com